Create a special necklace with your name on it, or give a unique gift to someone you care about.
At Jens Jewels, our accessories come in three beautiful finishes: silver, gold, and rose gold.
- Made from 316L surgical stainless steel
- 18K Gold and Rose Gold metal plating
- Designed to never fade, rust, tarnish, corrode, or stain
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free casted material
- Will not turn skin green
Shipping & Delivery
All personalized items require 1-2 weeks for production at this time.
Our turnaround time is only an estimation, never a guarantee due to the unforeseen intake of orders at any given hour of the day. These items are truly handmade by our staff and take a lot of time and care to perfect. Once your item is completed, inspected and packaged, an automated email will be sent to you containing tracking information.
Standard Shipping is sent through USPS First Class Mail.
Expedited Shipping is sent through DHL or FedEx (whichever is faster.)
Expedited shipping does not include expedited production since the product has to go through manufacturing. Expedited orders are prioritized and are first in line for production.
After you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email. You will have 24 hours to to make any changes or cancellations to your order. No changes can be made once production has started.
After the 24 hour processing time, we will update you every step of the way via email. You will receive an email when: we have finished designing your item, once production has started, once we start quality testing, and once your items are ready to be packed & shipped.
You can check the status of your items at anytime with our Tracking Page!
When your package has shipped, you will receive another email with the shipping confirmation email and a tracking number to follow your package as it makes its way to you!
Notice: Jens Jewels reserves the right to ship orders combined or individually.
Jens Jewels takes pride in crafting strong and resilient necklaces that are built to last. Our jewelry is made with quality materials to ensure they shine brightly for a long time. However, it's important to remember that even the sturdiest jewelry requires a little TLC (tender loving care) to maintain their beauty and longevity.
Here are some valuable tips to help you care for your jewelry and make the most of its lifetime value:
- Keep jewelry out of the tub: Bath products can harm your personalized jewelry.
- Suds can dull shine: Too much showering with jewelry can make it lose its sparkle.
- Makeup first: Apply makeup before wearing jewelry to avoid damage from cosmetics.
- No sweat with jewelry: Remove jewelry before intense physical activities to prevent damage.
- Avoid pools: Chlorine in pools can discolor jewelry, so take it off before swimming.
- Don't clean with jewelry on: Cleaning products can harm your precious jewelry.
- Store smart: Keep your personalized jewelry in a box to prevent tangling and damage.